Wednesday, August 30, 2006
MDO Orientation
We went to Regan's Orientation for Mother's Day Out this morning. She starts next Tuesday. She made herself right at home, latching onto the only Elmo right away. Her teacher's seem really nice, and other people told me that we got good one's. I know there will be an adjustment period, but hopefully it won't be to bad. The pressure is on for me to get her there on time so that she can be the first to get Elmo. Now, if I can just decide what she should wear the first day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She could always wear a pillowcase dress with her name on it. ;-)
Oh Darcy she is not going to have a complex about how she looks when she gets older just because I dress her cute. Actually, I think that dressing her cute helps with her self esteem because people respond to her in a positive way. Feel free to dress YOUR OWN children any way that you want. Thank goodness you didn't buy those shoes. I already can't get the crocs off her feet.
Post a Comment