
We went to the bookstore this morning with Regan. Regan likes to look at the books and play with the "choo choo." It is one of our favorite things to do as a family. Especially when it is hot, which it is....AGAIN!!! It's October, and it is supposed to be in the 90's this whole week. I am so tired of hot weather.
Last week was a busy week. One of our playgroup friends who recently moved was in town Tuesday night and Wednesday afternoon. We hosted a barbeque for our playgroup friends Tuesday night, and went to the park Wednesday morning. Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures from either. Oh well! A good time was had by all. It's always nice to get use out of our patio. Especially when the weather is nice, which it was. Regan had school on Thursday. She got a happy, friendly, busy, tearful report....but they said they almost called me. Apparently she was fine the first hour until they took them outside. Which is so weird to me, because she LOVES to be outside. From what they told me, it sounds like she had a "fake" cry for most of the rest of the day. Which might have been made worse by them trying to console her. Regan does much better when you either ignore her or distract her. Hopefully we will all get this figured out soon! Cross your fingers. : ) Friday we had music class and we went to the zoo with one of my neighbors. Regan LOVES the zoo. So much so that she wanted to go again yesterday. Needless to say, I was exhausted by the end of the week! I have been lucky enough to get some extra rest this weekend, and I am looking forward to a low key week ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment