Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Addison Update

I took her to the doctor yesterday and she had gained six ounces again. They said that I now only have to bring her in every week, and if she continues that I will eventually only bring her in every other week. He also said that we can let her start feeding on demand at night, so no more waking her up every three to four hours to eat. Matt was especially excited!

We also saw the ENT yesterday. She said that her right ear looks perfect, but that there was still some fluid in her left ear. But she said it was much better. The tubes have been a godsend. Knock on wood, we think we are over the hump. They will check her hearing in the beginning of April, and then we just have the surgery. After that she should be as good as new.

1 comment:

Granny said...

Such good news. Life is getting less complicated. What a relief. Love, Granny