Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Meredith's Graduation




We went to Meredith's High School Graduation yesterday. They grow up so fast (sniff, sniff). I think I am still in denial that she is graduating from high school and heading off to college. It's still a little surreal. Anyway, we had a great time visiting with family and old friend's. Meredith has had the same group of friend's since she was four year's old, with a few additions. One of her oldest friend's mom hosted a pre-graduation party and Uncle Bill hosted a post-graduation party. It was a busy day. But I have to say one of the best graduation's I have ever been to. I was expecting a long, boring ceremony. But was pleasently surprised. Dr. Timothy Ryan, who was the dean of the business school when Matt and I were at UNO and is now the Chancellor of the University, gave the commencement address and it was one of the best that I have ever heard.

No comments: