Regan was such a big girl for her three year well visit. She went by herself with the nurse to be weighed. And then she layed on the table while the doctor examined her while I sat in the chair across the room. And she didn't cry for her shot. She even tee-teed into a cup. Which when I have tried in the past to get her to do that it has been total drama. It must be the princess sticker that she gets at the end of the visit. She lets them know that she is ready for her sticker.
Here are her measurements:
Height: 38 in. (79%)
Weight: 31 1/2 lbs. (64%)
Head Circ.: 19 3/4 in.
Her new teacher also came to visit us today to meet Regan on her own territory. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, because Regan has not had a nap in two days and we had a big morning with the doctor's visit. She didn't want to let her take her picture at first, but she eventually gave in. And then she wanted the teacher to take a picture of her stuffed animal, her hand.... I had to step in and cut her off. The teacher asked her if she was excited to start school and she gave the very honest answer of no. But she did hug the teacher when she left and wanted to walk her out, which I took as a good sign. The teacher is very young, sweet and seems to be the creative type. I think she and Regan are going to get along fine. However, she did already give ME homework. I have to make two family pages which I am very nervous about as I am so not creative. I've already called my neighbor to help me.
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment