Tuesday, October 09, 2007



My roommate from College, Darcy (Aunt Darcy to Regan), came to visit for a to short visit. We had a lot of fun. She played a lot with the girls. Regan, of course, thought she was her personal playmate. Yesterday was Darcy's last day, and Regan was basically telling me to get lost. Which is fine. It so did not hurt my feelings, I was wondering what it would take for Darcy to move in with us. While she was here we ate a lot, shopped in Baton Rouge, went to Tabasco, and shopped for some smocked dresses. They don't really wear smocked dresses in Montana, so Darcy couldn't believe that we have whole stores with nothing but smocked dresses in them. We found a great deal on some Christmas dresses for the girls, and Regan wanted to try them on. I think she liked them just because they were red. She's not to happy that she has to wait until Christmas to wear it. I bought an orange fallish one and Christmas ones, and I got one for each of the girls. When we were leaving the store we were trying to explain to Regan that two were for her and two were for Addison. So she says to us, I want both red ones.

No comments: