Addison is a total daddy's girl. I mean Regan loves her daddy, but she definitly preferred me as a baby (which to be honest, was quite exhausting). Today we met Matt for lunch and Addison saw Matt and was very happy. Well, then I wanted to straighten out and so I backed the van up and she started crying. Then he got her out of the car and she was happy again, of course Regan was mad because Addison got out of her carseat first. Well, then Regan wanted Matt to hold her so we switched and Addison started crying again. Matt ended up having to hold both girls.
Regan also never tried to climb out of her high chair. We never strapped her in and she never tried to get out. Addison on the other hand, we have to strap in and she still finds a way to get out of her strap to try to climb out. I usually end up holding her leg to keep her seated. This is at restaurants. I think her high chair is tight enough at home that she doesn't feel that she has the room to stand up. Sometimes we ask ourselves if it is worth going out with Addison. As much as I want her to walk, I am afraid that she is going to wear me out when she does.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment