Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break



We had a really good Spring Break. I know it was good, because Regan didn't want to come home and both of the kids are sick. : ) It was jam packed. We were in Florida for Easter Weekend. Then we were in New Orleans for the week. We had playdates, I took Regan to see Horton Hears a Who, and we went to the zoo. Yesterday when we were leaving Matt's moms she cried and she told Matt on the way home that she doesn't have fun at our house. We are trying not to take it to personally. : ) We called Granny once we got home and she was much better after she talked to her. Granny told her that she could call today and she was very excited to call her after school. Of course, she is sick and didn't go to school today so I think she has forgotten about it.
I took the kids to the doctor this morning. They think Regan has strep throat. She has had a fever off and on since Saturday and was up this morning at 2am. Addison has allergies and I think being around the cats for the week made them worse. She is showing the same symptoms that Regan did in regards to being allergic to cats, although I think her's might be worse. They gave her a breathing treatment in the office this morning and she was still wheezing afterwards. We are still to give her the abuteral for wheezing (through the nebulizer), but they are giving her another drug to take as a maintenance through the Spring that we have to give her twice a day for a week and then once a day.

No comments: