



Addison and I went to Bach Lunch today. I used to take Regan when she was this age. It's held downtown in a little park every Friday in the Spring. They have different bands come perform and local restaurants sell lunch for $6. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but fortunately my friend brought hers.
I just have to say that...I have come so far... or gone backwards... however you want to look at it. Because I never would have let Regan play in the fountain in her clothes and I certainly wouldn't have let her run around in just a diaper in public. My friend who had two before I did always used to tell me that you let a lot go when you have two. I never believed her, but I certainly do now. Afterwards, her friend Emory was kind enough to let her borrow a t-shirt. The shirt says "baseball player." I told her that she would make her father very happy with that shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment