Well, the bad news is that I forgot my camera. The good news is, my iphone takes okay pictures. Regan finally had her dance review tonight. It was supposed to be two weeks ago, but the board of health shut it down due to the swine flu panic. Unfortunately, Matt had to be in New Orleans for work and couldn't make it tonight. Granny came, so Regan was happy about that. I think as long as there is an audience, Regan is okay. She told me after the review "Mommy, I really like danceing."
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Dance Review
Well, the bad news is that I forgot my camera. The good news is, my iphone takes okay pictures. Regan finally had her dance review tonight. It was supposed to be two weeks ago, but the board of health shut it down due to the swine flu panic. Unfortunately, Matt had to be in New Orleans for work and couldn't make it tonight. Granny came, so Regan was happy about that. I think as long as there is an audience, Regan is okay. She told me after the review "Mommy, I really like danceing."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment