Saturday, October 10, 2009







It was a rainy day today, so we decided to make cupcakes. We also made some egg carton bugs, but we haven't finished them so I will have pictures of those later. I wanted to make the cupcakes (or pupcakes as Addison kept calling them) from scratch, so that the kid's would have an opportunity to put in the ingredients. I looked online and found an "easy cupcake" recipe. I need to search for other recipes, because these weren't the best tasting cupcakes. They weren't bad, but they could have been better. But the kid's had fun and that is the important thing. Matt tried to convince them to leave a few without sprinkles. He succeeded in convincing Regan not to put sprinkles on one (probably because she had no real interest in eating them). But Addison could not be convinced (probably because she had every intention of eating her fair share).


No comments: