Sunday, December 13, 2009

Addison's first movie

We took the girl's to see the Princess and the Frog this weekend. It was a really cute movie with a really good story. It was Addison's first movie in a theatre and I have to say, she did really well. She asked to go potty twice. The first time I made the mistake of trying to carry her down the stairs instead of letting her walk by herself. Big mistake! However, the nice thing about a kid's movie is she was not the only one who cried. Although, I think the other kids were crying over the scary parts. Addison did bury her head in my chest for the scary parts, but didn't get upset about them. After the movie I asked her if she liked it and she said... no, it was to loud. But later in the day she said she liked it. Regan loved it, of course. We are already talking about buying it when it comes out on dvd.

No comments: