We had a very fast paced go, go, go Easter Holiday and Spring Break. We went to Florida for Easter. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from Easter weekend. I left my memory card in NOLA the weekend before and never got a chance to go get another one. We had a nice visit. The girls got to swim in Pop and Lil's indoor pool, which they love. We went to play goofy Golf with Aunt Carla and Dick. They are still asking to go play again. We went to see Dick's show that he was playing in while Aunt Carla babysat the kids (thanks Aunt Carla!). The show was about Patsy Cline. Turns out, you don't have to be a Patsy Cline fan to enjoy the show. And, of course, on Sunday we went to Church and had Easter Lunch. It was a whirlwind weekend, but we always enjoy being there.
We came home on Monday only for me to turn around with the kids and go to New Orleans on Tuesday. Georgina and I had tickets to see Wicked, which was an amazing show! We relied on Granny a lot this weekend for babysitting. She babysat that night and then again on Friday and Saturday. My best friend was in town from MT, we made plans with my cousin and we had a 40th birthday dinner of another very good friend. Thank you Granny for all of your babysitting! In between Tuesday and the weekend, the girls and I went to the Northshore to babysit my friends youngest. We had a lot of fun and they also got to see their cousins that live over there.. By Friday the girls were exhausted and I'm not sure they got out of there pajamas for the whole day.
All in all it was a nice vacation, but it's good to be home and back in the routine.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please remind Addison that she has the same color as Nana, Granny (and I believe ALL the Manning girls...)Aunt Bonnie, Betsy, Aunt Carla and Meredith! AND we still love you and Regan. Imagine that:)
Oh...and I believe "Daddy" has OUR color hair as well:)
Post a Comment