Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jennings Swim Meet

Regan with one of her teammates. She offered to let her hold one of her silly bandz for the picture.


Her first sillyband for winning her heat in the 25m butterfly. I definitely think the pink nails helped. : )




Matt waiting to time his first swim meet.
Regan had her second swim meet this morning in Jennings, LA. She placed second in her heat in the 6 & Under 25m backstroke event. She won her heat in the 6 & Under 25m freestyle and butterfly events. We were so proud of her!! She was one of seven competing in her freestyle heat. I was like a crazy mother jumping up and down screaming. It was very exciting! Matt was one of the lane timers this time. I think he really enjoyed doing that. They gave out sillybandz if you won your heat, which made it even better for Regan. A big thank you to Granny for keeping Addison for us. I really like getting to watch Regan compete.



No comments: