



This past weekend was the baptism of our nephew and my godson Reid. All I can say is, thank goodness for cry rooms in the Catholic Church because Regan was in rare form. First of all, she did not want to be in the cry room during the service and kept saying "I want to go out there." But I wanted no part of that since Regan doesn't know the meaning of quiet and there is no telling when she will just burst into song....especially if music is playing. Well, then at the christening....which was after church, and therefore in the sanctuary..... she wanted to go on the alter to see the flowers. Nothing would do, but that so Matt ended up in the cry room with her again with her yelling I go see mommy the whole time. It was lovely.
We left for New Orleans the Friday before the Christening. Phil and Georgina brought the kids over to play that evening. The girl's play really well together, as long as there isn't a toy they both want. I think they will grow up to be really close, and I am so happy for that.
On Saturday we went to the zoo. It was really hot! I think we should have waited until October to go for the first time this season, but Regan has been asking to see the monkey's and the elephant's ever since we left New Orlean's last time.
On Tuesday I had a spa day with my friend Shannon, and it was wonderful! Matt's mom was kind enough to watch Regan.
No comments:
Post a Comment