

Yesterday we had our first Kindermusic class of the fall. Regan loved it, of course. The teacher is awesome! All of the kid's love her. It is fun to watch your child grow up in a class like this. To see things that she can do this semester that she couldn't do last. Regan has always participated, but was a little timid with going to get things and putting them away. This summer she got better, and now she is one of the first kids up there. I also see her motor skills improving. I really love this class!
Yesterday was also Matt's birthday. He turned the big 28. I would like to take this time to say what a great father and husband Matt is. Regan and I are very lucky to have him. We went out to dinner, and our friends the Meche's (Regan's Ga Ga and Uncle Karl....our Lafayette family) were very kind to babysit for us.
Today we went to the Meche kid's (Catherine and Conner) soccer game. Catherine scored three goals in her game and Conner played really well. It rained a little bit, and Catherine let Regan borrow her umbrella. It got very hot after the rain (read: sauna), but it was fun to watch the kids play.
Please click on this link to see more pictures:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=lp2j34m.829v7aeu&Uy=ebzmi0&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0
No comments:
Post a Comment