Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Park





We went to the park today with playgroup. Regan slid down the "big slide" by herself for the first time. At first I was catching her and then she said "Mommy, I don't want to catch you." Translation "Mommy, don't catch me." I wasn't going to argue with that. She had a lot of fun playing with her friends, and feeding the ducks. If you can believe it, they actually request to swing in the baby swings together. It looks uncomfortable to me, but it does help in regards to fewer kids getting left out.

In other news....She had a good day at school yesterday. She had a good day the Thursday before we left for Thanksgiving, but we were worried that the Thanksgiving holiday would set her back. They that she has made friends with one of the little girls, and that has helped a lot. Hopefully we are on the upswing.....

No comments: