Friday, December 01, 2006

Miracle of Miracle's





Regan sat on Santa's lap and didn't cry. She even smiled. We went to see Santa Clause with one of her friend's from Kindermusic, and that helped a lot. I didn't think she was going to go for it. While we were in line she had a look on her face like she was scared to death, while her friend was waving and talking to Santa. Emma Claire, her friend, went first and even kissed Santa. I'm sure that helped Regan be brave. Nothing like a little peer pressure. Also, the photographer had a duck....and Regan loves duck's. We had lunch in the mall and then let the girls ride in one of the cars. Regan always wants to, and I never let her. But I thought since Emma Claire wanted to, and she was so brave to sit on Santa's lap that she deserved an extra treat. The funny thing is Regan is a head taller than Emma Claire, but Emma Claire is actually a week older than Regan. The photographer asked if they were sister's. I guess because they had on similar dresses. Emma's was made by her mom's grandmother, and Regan's was made by my godmother for her godmother. It is not Regan's "official" Christmas dress, but this may end up being our Christmas Card.

No comments: