Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Not a baby anymore
Last night we met our playgroup friend that has moved to Abita Springs for dinner at Chik fi let. We are lucky enough to have one that is a restaurant, and not inside a mall. Anyway, they have a play area but it mostly consists of this set of platforms that you climb up and then you climb across some netting and slide down a big slide. I really wish I would have brought my camera to give you an idea. Regan has always been to little to play on it and usually sticks close to me in the play area. A lot of times there are bigger kids and it can get crowded, and she doesn't do crowds. The most she will usually do is play in this little house they have, and climb up to the second platform. Well, last night she wanted to get to the third platform, but couldn't. For some reason it is just a little taller than all of the other ones. Well, one of the mom's boosted her up to the third platform and away she goes. She climbed up the rest of the way, climbed across and slid down the slide. I couldn't believe it!! I was so worried she was going to get stuck up there and I wouldn't be able to get her down. Luckily one of the mom's with us had her 12 year old son with us and if worse came to worse he could have gotten her down. After that she went over and over and didn't want to leave. I had to boost her to the third platform all but one time, but I couldn't believe she wasn't scared to climb to the top, across and slide down. My little baby is getting so big!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment