I went to pick Regan up on Thursday at noon, and they asked me to leave her there all day. They had gotten her to lay down on her mat, and they wanted to see if they could get her to nap. Of course, she didn't. They said she cried a little bit, and they tried putting a video on for her but she wants to talk about everything that is going on in the video. She has a very loud voice. So, they said to leave her all day this week...but I don't think I am. I know they are trying to help me, but I prefer that Regan take a nap in her bed. She is a pill to deal with around 4pm until bedtime if she doesn't have a nap. Not to mention, I don't rest if she is at school until 2:30. I run around doing things until I pick her up. If she is home to nap, then I rest when she rests.
On Saturday we went to a friend's house from playgroup. We got to see some of our friend's who's mommy has gone back to work. This will probably be our last playgroup activity until after the baby comes. That evening we went over to the Meche's to exchange Christmas present. We enjoyed visiting with them and Regan enjoyed playing with the kids. We don't get together as much as we would like, so it's nice when we are able to.
Matt's mom is coming today and my mom is coming on Tuesday evening in preparation for the baby. We are so thankful that they will be here to help us. I am a little frightened of having two, and it will be nice to have extra hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment