

We took Regan to church this morning for the first time since our nephew, Reid's christening. Addison stayed home with my mom. I have to say, Regan did really well. She was pretty good about whispering, and she really liked the music. She did keep saying "What are you guys saying, Mommy." But for a two year old, I figured as long as she was whispering the majority of the time we were doing well. We don't take her very often, because in the past she has been distracting for us and for people around us. Since she is not keen on strangers, the nursery is not an option for her. Of course, we pick one of the worst days weather wise to go. It was really cold and rainy and we got there early and I was thinking it was going to be a disaster with Regan and part of me wanted to tell Matt we should just go get coffee. But I thought, well we will try it and if it doesn't work out we can sit close to the door and make a speedy exit. Matt and I were really glad that we braved it. With all that is going on, we can use all the spirituality that we can get. And it was an added bonus that our child was well behaved.
No comments:
Post a Comment