Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Back to Work


Matt goes back to work tomorrow, so we will be down a pair of hands. He is only working tomorrow and Friday and then not again until the new year. I think we will be okay. I know Regan likes having him home, so I am interested to see how she does tomorrow with him not here. I am really starting to get the hang of this whole pumping and bottle feeding thing. It remains to be seen how it will be with just me and the girls, but all I can do is try. My main concern right now is there is a huge outbreak of RSV this year. Very scary!


Our refrigerator is broken, again! This is the third time in a little over two years. I was on the phone for a long time today with Maytag arguing with them over paying for service, because the warranty has expired. I had to call someone to come out, because Conn's Appliance (where we bought it) uses Sears service and Sears wouldn't come out because it was a "cash call." The parts are still under warranty, just not the labor. I just don't think that a refrigerator should break once in two years, much less three. So, I called someone and payed $65 for them to tell me that it is not an easy fix....at least $500...and that he couldn't fix it because he can't warranty parts and he would void the warranty if he fixed it. So, now I have to call someone tomorrow that can warranty the parts. It is still freezing, it is just not consistently cold throughout....so, for example, our ice cream is soft. So far, it was keeping my stored milk frozen....but the guy said he wouldn't trust it. If I lost all of that milk it might just send me over the edge, so I called my neighbor and she is keeping it for me until I can get it fixed. Thank goodness for good neighbors is all I can say!


No comments: