
Regan had her Christmas Party at school today, and wore her Christmas dress. Quite possibly the only time she will wear it. I normally would have put her in tights, but it is 80 degrees outside and I didn't want her to pass out from heat stroke. I guess fashion before comfort doesn't apply when you are 2 1/2. Addison is wearing Regan's Christmas dress, which is actually a 6 month but the neck size is the same as a newborn so I put it on her. I think she looks cute. : ) Gotta love those bishop collars.
Aunt Carla and Dick stopped by on their way home from Dallas to see the girls. We exchanged Christmas Presents and had a nice visit. It was short as they had to get back on the road, but it was really nice to see them.
Matt's Christmas party was tonight. It was nice to have a night out, and a really nice party. Everyone was impressed that I was there, but I really feel fine. A few pounds heavier than normal, but fine. I think we are getting adjusted to the pumping and bottle feeding, and Addison is gaining weight. So, we are all doing really well all around. It is nice to have Matt and my mom here to help me. I worry about when I am by myself with the girls. I know there will be an adjustment period, I just wonder how long it will last.
No comments:
Post a Comment