
We went bowling with some friend's yesterday. Matt and Regan bowled. I am not a very good bowler, so I was happy to have Addison as an excuse. It was Addison's second time out in a inside public place. We took her to the book store last weekend. Bowling lanes are smoke free now, so we didn't have to worry about that. She is getting older, so we are slowly letting her out of house arrest.
Regan dressed for spring, because she wanted to wear her new dress. I bought it yesterday, and I tried it on her to make sure it fit. She was so excited about it, that we let her wear it. Even though it is not officially Spring, it is Spring like weather right now.
I think Regan had a lot of fun, and Matt was happy because he won among the adults. I think one of my friend's husband's is just as competitive as Matt, because he said that he and Matt are going to have to play again.
No comments:
Post a Comment