Friday, January 25, 2008
Regan's Parent - Teacher Conference
As expected, nothing exciting came out of Regan's parent - teacher conference. She knew everything they asked her. She counted to 29 this time, which they were impressed with. Last time she only counted to 10. She can actually count to a 100, but gets confused at the 10 marks. I am impressed that she said 29, because she usually says 20 10. They also said that she is very detailed with her show and tell. She gets up and would talk forever about whatever she brings. I said I think she talks to hear herself talk. The teacher kind of laughed and said that she does, but that it is good. All in all, we stood outside in the cold longer than we were in the conference (the conference before us ran a little over).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment