Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Brunch



On our way home from Destin we stopped and had brunch at Big City where Dick plays on Sunday's. Where Regan ate pancakes and rice and Addison ate everything I ate. She insists on sitting on my lap when we go to restaurants and she also insists on eating whatever I am eating. I have learned to deal with it, but it's still a little annoying when she grabs a tomato out of my salad and eats what she wants off of it and then throws it back into my salad when she is done (she doesn't like skin very much). You also have to be prepared for her to let anything she doesn't like fall out of her mouth. Anyway, It is a delicious buffet. If you are ever in Ft. Walton for Sunday Brunch, I highly recommend it. We also stopped and had coffee with my grandparents in Pensacola. Luckily we were only driving to New Orleans and then home the next day.

No comments: