Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend




It was a busy weekend, as usual. Aunt Carla and Dick came on Friday night to get our old bedroom furniture. We got new furniture, so we needed to get rid of it. They needed furniture for their guest room, so it worked out perfectly. They left on Saturday and we went to New Orleans for a baby shower and birthday party on Sunday. Georgina and I went to the baby shower while the guy's took the kids to the birthday party and then we met them at the birthday party. It was fun, but I was exhausted. I went to bed on Saturday night at 7:30pm. I don't know when I have ever done that. I am usually a night owl. I was ready for bed as soon as we got home last night, too. Poor Addison, who does not sleep on the go, accused us of using and abusing her.

In other big news... Addison said Regan for the first time yesterday. It sounds more like Rega, but I know what she is saying.

No comments: