Friday, December 05, 2008
Addison's ENT Visit
We went to the ENT yesterday. Addison had been up the night before every two hours with a cough and she woke up with a low grade fever. She never gets up that much, so after conferring with a friend.... I decided it would be best to take her to the doctor. I always second guess myself about going to the doctor when they don't seem "really" sick. Thank goodness I did. Her right ear tube had fallen out and was hanging out in her ear and their was infected fluid behind it. They took the tube out and gave her lots of drugs and she seems to be doing A LOT better. She slept all night last night and only had one coughing fit. I'm pretty sure that next time we go back they are going to tell us that we need to put her ear tubes back in. Which is fine with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment