Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Regan's Christmas Program






Regan, who never met a stage she didn't like, was not to keen on performing this morning. I was a little concerned, but it turns out it was just a touch of stage fright. As you can see from the pictures, she had no problem performing. She was a snow flake. It was a really cute performance. I ordered the dvd and when it comes in I will try to upload it to the blog. I'm not making any promises, though. The funniest part of the show was one of Regan's classmates told his dad that he didn't want to do the "silly dance moves" in one paticular song. So, for that entire song he put his santa hat down over his eyes and stood there. He performed all of the other songs, but had a problem with that one for some reason. Please note the little boy to the left in picture number two.

No comments: