Addison really enjoyed her dance camp which, I have to say, really surprised me. She said that she wanted to take dancing, but I didn't believe her. I am so glad that they have the camps in the summer, so that you can see if they really like it before making the year long dance review commitment. I really thought we were going to do one day and that was going to be the end of that. Mostly because it was a class where she only knew one other girl and didn't know any of the teachers. It just goes to show, you never know. Although, I do think going with Regan to her dance class since she was nine months old helped. She kept saying "You and Sissy have to wait outside." The pictures I took were taken through tinted class, but you get the idea. I signed her up for the fall, so hopefully she will like the stage.
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment