Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Dance Review







It's finally over and I can take a breather from dancing. Having two in dancing this year has been hectic, to say the least. We thought Addison wasn't going to do it again next year, because (unlike her sister) she has no love for the stage. She even cried a few times (as if getting their makeup on straight isn't hard enough), but would dance once she got on stage. She told me that "All those people looking at me makes me look funny." I swore that I would never be the mother that forced her children to do dancing, so I kept telling her that she just had to do the rehearsals and the review and then she never had to do dancing again. Well, she loves the makeup and she of course loved getting a present.... so now she's decided that she wants to do dancing again.

No comments: