Addison had muffins with mom's at her school last Friday which also happened to coincide with May Day at Regan's school. Addison's teacher was nice enough to have Muffins with Mom's early, so that I could do both. It was really cute and unfortunately the picture that I took did not come out. But they gave us presents and we had delicious muffins. Her teacher said this has been the best class that she has ever had and complimented us all on our parenting which I thought was nice. They also had chapel at Addison's school that morning which I don't normally go to, because I always thought it would be to hard for her when I left. I think she could handle it now, but in the beginning of the year she couldn't have. She was so happy that I was there. She kept looking back and waving. It was cute.
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment