Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Addison Cleft Repair - Update 2
We went to see the surgeon today. After being up with Addison for 2 hours two nights ago I was really hoping that he would say we were through the recovery period. The nurse said it is always harder on the parents than it is on the baby. I feel a little whiney, because we have been really lucky with all of this that she only needed one surgery. However, I am a person that needs her sleep. I do not function well without it. And Addison does not sleep well with the arm bands on. I don't think I would sleep well either if I couldn't move my arms. Anyway, the surgeon said that her mouth looks good and that some of the stiches have started to dissolve. He said that on Thursday we can start giving her a bottle. Only two more days!!!! I will be counting down the hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you all get some sleep tonight. Sounds like the Dr. had good news. I'm glad she is doing so well. Addison will love having her arm splints off. Love, Granny
Post a Comment