Three days down and seven to go on the recovery. Addison is doing really well. She still doesn't enjoy the syringe feeding (we don't think she ever will), but we have discovered that she does best if we put her in her bouncy chair, stop it from bouncing, shoot some milk in her mouth and let her bounce and swallow. She loves to bounce. She still got aggravated towards the end, but she got a lot down. She also does pretty well if I sing to her while Matt shoots it in her mouth. We have also taped her arm bands to her suit and it is keeping her from being able to get out of them. I guess her future as a magician is over before it started.
Sue left today and Matt goes back to work tomorrow, so from her on out it will be just me and Ms. Jennifer. We were very grateful to have Sue come stay with us and help with Regan. This morning I tried to convince Matt that he could work from home these next two weeks, but he didn't agree with me. But now that we are getting better at the feedings, I think we will be okay.
I took a picture of Addison smiling. Regan, not one to let her sister have all of the spotlight, wanted to be in the picture. I think she got a little more than she bargained for.
1 comment:
Glad to see Addison looking so well--and the Princess being the Princess.
Post a Comment