Monday, November 05, 2007
Eating Healthy
In an effort to get Regan to eat vegetables, I bought the controversial cookbook deceptively delicious by Jessica Seinfeld. Tonight I tried out my first recipe of pasta covered with pureed squash, and Regan ate squash for the first time since she was a baby. Granted it was not very much, and we had to bribe her with a princess snack to even get her to try it. All because I didn't have the right kind of pasta. Even though I let her pick out the pasta at the grocery store. But I still feel that it is a step in the right direction. And a step up from last night when I bribed her with french fries to get her to eat some carrots. Tomorrow I am going to try grilled cheese with pureed sweet potatoes and chicken nuggets with pureed broccoli. Addison had the left over pureed steamed squash and loved it. I think I will start doing this for her more often. It was so easy. I also gave her some pureed sweet potatoes that I prepared in advance for the grilled cheese. It was a little thick for her, I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment