Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Goofy Golfing



One of Meredith's friends came over to visit on Saturday and we all went goofy golfing. Everyone minus Dick and Matt who had an "important" football game to watch. They volunteered to stay home with Addison. We lost Regan's coat at the mall ealier that day, so she had to wear Matt's. It was a lot of fun. We helped her with the first shot and then she would do the other shots. The funniest thing was when the ball was to far away from the hole, she would pick it up and move it closer. I am not the best with hand eye coordination and I have a hard time not hitting the ball to hard. There was one ball that I was having particular trouble with and Regan said "just hit the ball in the hole mommy." Regan got two hole's in one that I helped her with and she got the ball in the snake's mouth that I helped her with, too. She got a free pass for getting the ball in the snake's mouth.

No comments: