Friday, June 13, 2008

Busy Week




Regan has had VBS every morning this week at the church where she went to Mother's Day Out, and we have done something every afternoon. She had a playdate on Monday with her Prek-3 teacher's little girl. They took dancing together and her mom would bring her to school for the fun stuff, so Regan became pretty good friends with her. She was going to be in prek-3 next year, but they are moving. So, that was some sad news. On Tuesday she did gymnastics in the afternoon instead of the morning, because of VBS. She had swim lessons Wednesday afternoon. On Thursday we met our playgroup friends at Chuck E Cheese (which is where the pictures of Addison are from). Today was her last day of VBS and we might go to the pool. It will be nice to have a low key week next week.
I think Regan had fun at VBS. We went to her program today. We couldn't see her very well, because she was behind some taller kids. The teacher told us that she was disappointed, because for practice Regan was in the very front and new all of the moves. Our girl loves the stage.
p.s. I don't think they told Regan to pose like that. They gave us a cd of pictures and none of the other kids are posing like that.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

I was wondering about the pose. I wonder where she got that from. Glad to know they didn't make her do that.