As I am sure that most of you know, Regan is one of the pickiest eaters on the planet! Pretty much if it has flavor, she has no interest in it. So, lately I have been making her try new things. I tell her she can't have McDonald's (her favorite) anymore if she doesn't at least try new things. I have questioned my motives when mostly what I have gotten is big dramatic tears proclaiming her dislike of any food that I have made her try thus far. I make her try a bite and you would think I was making her eat a whole bowl. Well, finally my persistance (or stubborness. Whichever as Regan would say) has paid off. Tonight Matt grilled some steaks and I talked her into trying a bite and she liked it. She was as excited that she liked it as I was. She even ate a little after her initial bite (this after having pasta wheels and a hotdog). And now she is excited about trying new things. She told me that she wants to eat everything that Addison eat's. I guess she has been feeling a little bit of reverse peer pressure since Addison eat's almost everything and will try anything.
The quote of the night: I sure do love this steak.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Regan, your mommy was about your age when she discovered steak.
Post a Comment