Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Released!

Addison has been released from Physical Therapy. Their main concern last time was that she was still rolling her feet in when she walked and they were concerned about flat feet. But she is no longer rolling her feet in and arches are developing. They think that the more that she walks the more her arches will develop. They want me to keep her in robeeze, because they are as close to bare feet as you can get. But we don't have to go anymore and she won't have to wear braces. Yay! Now onto Speech Therapy.

Funny little story from Regan: The other night when I put her to bed her room was pitch black. I guess we got to bed later than normal, because usually there is some light from outside in her room when she goes to bed. She was none to happy about it being so dark. I explained to her that as summer ended the days would be getting shorter and thus it would be darker in her room when she went to bed. She says to me... "I don't want them to be shorter. I want them to be taller."

No comments: