Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Swimming

I talked to Regan's swim teacher today about her continuing through the fall with swim lessons. I was mainly asking her to recommend indoor pools, because the one we went to last year was way to far away from our house (30 min each way for a 30 min lesson). She said that Regan should definitely continue through the fall. She said that she and her friend that she takes with swim really well for their age and that Regan is a really quick learner. I was glad to hear that, because Regan really loves swimming. She loves going to swim lessons, always wants to go to the pool and practices swimming the whole time we are at the pool. So, I'm glad that the teacher thinks she is also good at it. I'm happy that she didn't get my athletic ability (which is none).

No comments: