Today was a nice day, so we decided to join our friends at the zoo. They just built a big playset at our zoo, so we wanted to check it out. The weather wasn't as nice as I thought it was going to be, and I dressed Addison a little warmly.
The second to last picture was taken right before they crashed and burned. Ruthie came by holding Addison's hand and sort of dragging her along. I thought it was cute I started chasing after them trying to get a picture.... not realizing that they were heading for steps.
Addison doesn't take a pacifier. Mostly because when she was a baby she couldn't keep it in her mouth due to her cleft pallet. Well, she is so enamoured with babies that she wants one every time she sees a baby with one. We have one and it actually belongs to one of the little girls that we played with today as she left it at our house. I keep it in my purse to have it ready anytime she wants it. The way I see it is that I don't think that she will get addicted this late in the game. It is more of an accessory than a comfort item. And it is easier to give it to her than to have her meltdown because she wants it. I had to take a picture of her with it, because it matched her friends (because it belongs to her friend) and because we were laughing that Addison holds the pacifier in her mouth like an old man with a cigar.
No comments:
Post a Comment