I realize that I have been posting a lot, but it is just because I have a new toy and I am practicing. I am sure that I will tire of it eventually, and I will go back to posting a normal amount. So, don't get used to this. : ) Lucky for you guys, my children never tire of having their picture taken, so as long as I am willing they are.
The girls insisted that we go outside today even though it was freezing (by Southern standards, that is) today. They wanted to ride their bikes (or be pushed in a push car. Whatever the case may be), but I talked them into playing in the back yard. As our neighbors were smart enough to stay inside today.
2 comments:
Did you get a Nikon too? I wanted mine before Christmas and Brian kept saying it would go on sale but I wanted it for the holidays. He finally gave in and it went on sale for Thanksgiving! Best Buy let us do the price adjustment since it was within 14 days so it worked out. I love mine!
I did. I love it!! I guess I won't have anything to unwrap
Post a Comment