Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Genius?

We just discovered that Addison knows the pledge of allegiance. Regan was talking about Barrack Obama and how he lives in the White House to Matt by the computer. Addison comes into the kitchen and tells me that Barrack Obama lives in the White House. I told her that Barrack Obama is the President of the United States. She said "The United States of America?" Now I thought that was impressive, but I thought I would take it a step further and ask her if she knew the pledge of allegiance. I started it for her by telling her the first line of "I pledge allegiance..." and she did the rest. I know I am biased, but I think that is very impressive for a 2 year old. I'm not sure if they say it at her school. I know she hears it once a week at chapel, but other than that I'm not sure. I will try to get it on video, but she rarely wants to perform for the video camera.... unlike her sister who is all to happy to perform for any kind of camera.

No comments: