Matt and Aunt Carla took the girls to an Easter Egg Hunt this weekend. The girls seemed to have had a good time. Every picture I have of Addison she is either eating candy or talking to a baby, which for her is a really good time. Although, now anytime the Easter Bunny is mentioned Addison starts crying. Regan was talking today about how the Easter Bunny was coming to our house and Addison started crying. She said that she doesn't want him to come to our house. Regan told her that she does want him to come to our house because he brings presents. Addison was not sold. Tonight I was talking to a friend on the phone and Addison wanted to talk and as I was handing her the phone Regan put on some easter bunny ears that we have had since she was a baby and said... the easter bunny is here. Addison started crying and was looking around nervously and wouldn't take the phone. It took me a second to put two and two together as I was talking to one of my friends that she really likes and I was confused as to why she would cry when I was giving her what she wanted. So now Regan tells her that the Easter Bunny is just coming for her. She even knows that it is next Sunday. You can't get anything by these kids today. That satisfies Addison a little. Hopefully, she won't cry when she wakes up and finds a basket left for her by the Easter Bunny. I don't think she will.
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Easter Egg Hunt
Matt and Aunt Carla took the girls to an Easter Egg Hunt this weekend. The girls seemed to have had a good time. Every picture I have of Addison she is either eating candy or talking to a baby, which for her is a really good time. Although, now anytime the Easter Bunny is mentioned Addison starts crying. Regan was talking today about how the Easter Bunny was coming to our house and Addison started crying. She said that she doesn't want him to come to our house. Regan told her that she does want him to come to our house because he brings presents. Addison was not sold. Tonight I was talking to a friend on the phone and Addison wanted to talk and as I was handing her the phone Regan put on some easter bunny ears that we have had since she was a baby and said... the easter bunny is here. Addison started crying and was looking around nervously and wouldn't take the phone. It took me a second to put two and two together as I was talking to one of my friends that she really likes and I was confused as to why she would cry when I was giving her what she wanted. So now Regan tells her that the Easter Bunny is just coming for her. She even knows that it is next Sunday. You can't get anything by these kids today. That satisfies Addison a little. Hopefully, she won't cry when she wakes up and finds a basket left for her by the Easter Bunny. I don't think she will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment