
When I went to take this picture Addison's friend Emory was sitting at the table and they were all eating quietly (Addison and Emory take their eating very seriously. So much so that my friend took them to lunch at McAllister's by herself, and I really don't think she had any problems), but as soon as I got the camera ready Emory popped up to get more food (like I said, he takes his food seriously).

I do not like Oranges, Mommy.

Matt may finally have his athlete.

I often joke that Chapin is going to come live at our house and Regan is going to go live at his house. Chapin LOVES baseball. And the all capital love does not do it justice. If Matt could send a fax to God of his ideal child, Chapin would be it. (He might deny this, because he wouldn't want to hurt our children's feelings. But trust me, it is true) His mom is very crafty and takes pity on me from time to time with Regan. Chapin would play baseball all day and Regan would do crafty things all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment