Saturday, March 20, 2010

St. Jude Trike-a-thon








Addison's school recently had a trike-a-thon to raise money for St. Jude. It was the cutest thing! They all rode around in a little circle and had a blast! There was even a little three year old who was zooming around with no training wheels! Afterwards, they had snacks and then went back to class. I thought it would be hard for Addison to leave me, but after asking me if I could stay and me telling her no.... she skipped into the line to walk back to class. They grow so fast!
On a side note: Addison will be going to school five days a week next year. I think she's ready, because she asks me on Tuesdays and Thursdays why she isn't going to school. However, she still wants to know what I'm doing when she is at school to make sure she isn't missing anything. I usually tell her cleaning up as that is not appealing to her at all! She tells me that cleaning up is boring and I can't say that I disagree with her. Anyway, her best friend (who she told me recently that she loved more than anybody. And when I asked her... More than daddy? She said more than anybody!!!) is only going three days next year. I asked her today what she thought about him not being in her class next year and she didn't take to kindly to it. Houston, we may have a problem!


No comments: