Friday, April 27, 2007

Daddy's Little Girl


I went out to dinner with friend's last night, so of course Addison woke up at 4:45 to eat instead of 7:30am like she had the night before. She went back to sleep and Matt went to the gym. Well, before Matt got home from the gym she woke up again with a dirty diaper, tee-teed while I was changing her diaper and as luck would have it all of her suits were in Regan's room. And she did not want to go back to sleep. So, when Matt got home I put her on a pillow with him and she snuggled up to him and went right to sleep. So cute! Of course, as soon as Addison went back to sleep Regan got up and wanted to see her Daddy. Luckily Addison was asleep enough to where I could move her to her bed without disturbing her and then Regan got in bed with us and snuggled a little bit.

No comments: