Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Morning



As usual the Easter Bunny brought more for Regan than he did for Addison. Next year Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny are going to have to start evening things out or Addison might start to notice. : )

We also got the girls a swing set and we are just waiting for it to be delivered.

Now that Regan is potty training I had to get her out of the all in one pajamas. I bought her the nightgown and the short set. I thought she would like the nightgown better, but she likes the short set better. I am not sure if it is because she likes the short set or if she likes it because it only has one character on it.
She was very excited to get the Cinderella DVD, but did not watch the whole thing. It is a little long for her attention span. I also think that she likes the idea of the princesses more than anything else.

No comments: