Friday, July 20, 2007

America's Incredible Pizza Company



We went with some friend's to America's Incredible Pizza Company today. It is a new place that has opened here in Lafayette, and it is kind of like a big Chuck E. Cheese. It was very chaotic. Partly because it is new and partly because it is summer and the big kids are out of school. Addison didn't have her nap, so she was a little fussy. So, I held her most of the time and it wasn't easy holding Addison, pushing the stroller and keeping track of Regan. I think Regan liked it, and the games are very cheap to play. However, they had a big claw game that had big care bears that she did not understand why she couldn't go in the big box and get one. They also had little plastic care bears as prizes that cost 60 tickets a piece. I thought that was a little steep, but I thought it would take her mind off of the big care bears that were impossible to get. So, I played skee ball while holding Addison to try and get enough tickets. It wasn't going well not only because I was playing one handed but also because Regan was playing with me and kept throwing the ball over hand like a baseball and sometimes it would go on the other side. I was just waiting for her to accidently hit someone with a ball. Thankfully our friend Chapin turned us onto a "lottery" game which was totally random. He initially won us enough tickets to get cheer bear (the one all the way to the left). The people at the counter wanted me to tell them what color we wanted. I was like...uh uh sister, we know all of the names and I need to be able to tell her which ones you have so that she can pick. Well, of course Regan wanted more than one so after lunch we went back and played the lottery game again and after a couple of tries I hit the Jackpot!! I won 455 tickets and I was able to get her one of each with 40 tickets left over. And then we went home and I think I will send her with Matt next time. It was way to stressful for me.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Maybe I need to take you to the casino or let you pick my lottery numbers. :-)