Friday, July 06, 2007
Salmonela
They think Regan has Salmonela. It has not been a fun few days, but I think we are through the worst of it. She at least has been pretty understanding about not being able to have milk. I know she wants it, but I blame it all on Dr. Baumbouree and she has accepted it so far. She seems to be getting better, so hopefully we will be able to give her milk again soon. She hasn't eaten well in a few days and has lost some weight, but ate her whole waffle this morning (which she never does) and some corn. She slept pretty much all day yesterday. She layed on the couch all day and then took a four hour nap, but is fighting her nap today. Hopefully we will be back to normal by tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Regan, I hope you feel better soon. Nana loves you.
Post a Comment